2014. július 12., szombat

Welcome to my blog!

All parents want their child's environment would be a personalized, unique, harmonious, comfortable "soft world" .
We can build and provide them a wonderful, magical empire with lovely and custom-designed home furnishings.
What great pleasure to your kids when they own custom bedspreads, wall hangings, pillows decorated with objects of their admiration.
I was introduced to patchwork twelve years ago. I was captivated by it immediately.
I have been working with designing and producing unique nursery textile for ten years in Hungary.

My work the first one:
Pirate Quilt
If you love pirates this is for you.
This pirate bedding collection is a unique child's room or anywhere a pirate is desired. The flag are a brilliant black, and white skull.
The dreams come true can change!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/95642594/nautical-ships-bedding-into-childrens?ref=listing-21




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése