2014. július 23., szerda

Owl Pillow Custom Baby Pillow


Did you notice that simple throw some cushions onto the sofa you can create a nice cozy comfy atmosphere?
Long time ago owl is the symbol of wisdom, protection and good luck.
I put this two things together and created a lovely, cuddly owl pillow. Perfect choice for baby shower or great gift idea for a new arrival.
I make the quilted pillow case with zipp lock on the back, so easy to remove it from the anti allergen pillow. Machine washable at low temperature, using delicate program.
As the kids growing older - bolder - the owl pillow still could be a nice decoration of the room because so timeless.
Please don't hesitate to contact me on Etsy and I can do even the little ones name on the tommy of the owl.
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Customquiltsbyeva?section_id=all

Don't forget, you have lot's of choice of colours!
Text me today, and I can make your customised owl pillow in two business day.




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése