2014. július 17., csütörtök

Amazing Play Mat

 It's nice and sunny outside, so I was wondering if you like to see another lovely product;
Today I'd like to introduce my unique quilt play mats.
 If you have a 4-6 weeks old baby, you know well, they stay up 1-2 hours between feedings and they are very curious about pretty much everything around them.
This time could be very handy a play mat, so you can put it onto the floor, and you have a little own time, but still keep on eye on her.
Also, if the weather is nice, you can bring it outside and enjoy the sunshine together. Later on can be added some mobile toys, keep her more occupied. These mats can be used as a picnic blanket, or even bring with you to the beach, because it's absolutely waterproof. I use a special baby soft textile to be the best, when the little sensitive baby hands touch it. I also use a 2 cm tick, soft filling between the top and the waterproof cover, so it's nice and warm.
If you think ahead to surprise someone with a unique play mat for her baby shower, please have a quick look my Etsy shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Customquiltsbyeva?ref=si_shop
Text me here, or on my Etsy shop's platform.
Have a beautiful day my friends!  





Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése