2014. július 14., hétfő

Unique Baby Quilts
-blanket, pillow,  textile wall pictures, wall hanging, throw blanket-

Why is it a perfect choice to having a personalised baby quilt set?
- Because I make it for your needs.
- Size, form, figure, cartoon character, motives, all made for you.

My quilts, which are made of 3 layered material, the top coat is made of handcut shapes, onto this layer I apply the motives, figures with an overlay technique.
I use a unique template to create your customised quilt made of the textile you like, and finish it off with zigzag sticking.
I then quilt each piece with freehand machine stitches, using different type of stitching. I always choose the fabrics carefully, focus on the high quality and lovely balance of colours.
This way my quilts are able to blend into your interior and reflect your room's character.

Please don't hesitate to contact me to create a unique atmosphere for your baby.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Customquiltsbyeva?section_id=all
Send me a personalised message, so I could make your dream quilt come through.


 Baby quilt and pillow.


 Textile wall pictures


Sheep pillow


 Wall hanging with pockets and throw blanket.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Customquiltsbyeva?section_id=all

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése