2015. október 11., vasárnap

Owl Pillows

A cute handmade #owl #pillow not just a nice decoration of the
nursery or kids room, but it could become a best friend
of the little ones.
It's the symbol of wisdom and knowledge.
I think it's a perfect present for birthday, baby shower, and a geat idea for the holiday season too.



You can choose from four different design and plenty of textiles.



During the design process I will show you exactly what fabrics will be used.
 


Can be even more special if you add your babies name to ghe order.
This owl pillows have a zipped back, the pillow case can be washed separately.




 I always make sure using high quality fabrics and hypo allergenic.
Hopefilling to create these customized pieces.



Hope I see you soon in my Etsy shop !



Please have a look all my quilt maybe you have a nice idea to create yours tomorrow!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése